There are two reasons for the recent rise in interest in magnetic monopole theory. One is that experimental observations of such an object are possible, but unfortunately have not been confirmed by more careful analysis. The second, more profound reason is that newer developments in monopolar understanding have brought together apparently irrelevant perspectives. Such synthesis always attracts theorists, and new insights gained are expected to make further progress, which is of great importance in understanding the interrelationships between strong and weak interactions. Even if later hopes are not fulfilled, people are learning more about the structure of non-Abelian normative theories and how to explain them, at least at the classical level. Although many of the more important expected effects are considered to be quantum mechanics in nature (e.g., chromatic constraints), we have reason to expect that experience gained at the classical level will be an important help in understanding quantum mechanics.
Overview of top-mounted magnetic flap level gauge:
The top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge
produced by our company is another top-mounted (bottom-mounted) type product developed for centralized control. It has the advantages of clear on-site instructions and remote control. The product can be widely used. Liquid level indication on various towers, tanks, tanks and spherical vessels in the petrochemical, chemical fertilizer, pharmaceutical, shipbuilding, military and other industries. The top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge can achieve high sealing, leakage prevention and safe and reliable measurement of liquid level under high temperature, high pressure, high viscosity, and strong corrosive conditions. There is no blind zone in the whole process, the display is eye-catching, and the reading is intuitive. And the measuring range is large, equipped with liquid level alarm, control switch, can realize the upper and lower limit alarm and control of the liquid level or the limit level, coupled with a liquid level transmitter can change the liquid level. The boundary signal is converted into the standard signal of the two-wire 4 ~ 20mADC to realize long-distance detection, indication, recording and control. It is widely used for liquid level measurement and control in the production process of electric power, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, environmental protection, shipbuilding, construction, food and other industries.
Main technical indicators of top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge:
Technical requirements for top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge
Measuring range: 0 ～ 5000mm
Accuracy: ¡À 10mm ¡À 16mm
Turning column diameter: 10mm, 16mm
Nominal pressure: 2.5MPa
Medium density: ≥0.7g / cm3 (special requirements can reach 0.45g / cm3)
Medium temperature: -20 ～ + 350 ℃
Wetted material: stainless steel 304/316 / 316L and PP
Medium viscosity: ≤2.0Pa.s
Ambient vibration: frequency≤25Hz amplitude≤0.5mm
Following speed: ≤0.05m / s
Flange standard: HG20592 ～ 20635-97
Alarm, remote transmission device: Technical parameters are the same as UHZ-25 series.
Working principle of top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge:
The top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge consists of a body (consisting of upper and lower conduits), a flap box (consisting of red and white magnetic small flaps), a float (consisting of magnets, ejectors, and pontoons), and a liquid Bit transmitter and other components, and its structure is shown in the figure. The working principle is: the buoy in the container (developed according to different media and pressures), which floats up and down with the change of the liquid level in the lower tube, and moves the magnet up and down in the upper tube through the ejector rod, which promotes the flip inside the body The red and white colors are used to indicate the liquid level. At the same time, the liquid level transmitter transmits the liquid level signal to the control center for liquid level indication and control. It can also be monitored centrally by a computer.
1. When the container is not suitable for side openings and there is little space around the container, a liquid level gauge of this form can be installed on the upper or lower part of the container.
2.Suitable for liquid media with large viscosity
3.The viewing direction of the display can be changed arbitrarily
4. Other features are the same as those of UFZ.
Notes on selection of top-mounted magnetic flap level gauge:
1. Anticorrosive nominal pressure ≤ 1.0MPa.
2. The liquid level gauge has a certain dead zone, so the blind zone value compensation should be added when reading the liquid level height.
3. The measuring range of the level gauge does not exceed 5 meters, otherwise it will affect the stability, reliability and fastness of the level gauge.
4. Install the connecting flange. The dimensions of the commonly used protruding surface of this level gauge are manufactured according to (HG21592-97).
Installation and maintenance of top-mounted magnetic level gauge:
1.The liquid level protection tube and the main tube must be kept vertical
2. The connecting rod cannot be bent and must be inserted upright
3. After the installation is completed, guide the display column with magnetic steel once to display white above zero and red below zero.
Top-mounted magnetic flap level gauge additional function options:
Magnetic limit switch:
Normally open: merge above alarm point
Normally closed: disconnected above the alarm point
Switching capacity: 250VAC1A (resistive) 250VAC0.3A (inductive)
Switch life: 100,000 times
Output current: 4-20mADC
Resolution: ¡À 1- ¡À 10mm
Load resistance: 500Ω (when 24VDC power supply)
Transmission distance:> 3000m
Working power: 16-30VDC
Intelligent level transmitter:
Output current: 4-20ADC
Load resistance: 500Ω (when 24VDC power supply)
Transmission distance:> 3000m
Working power: 16-30VDC
The steam jacket and water circulation jacket are a layer of cylinder added to the main pipe of the level gauge for steam, circulating water or thermal oil to circulate.
The vacuum jacket is to add a layer of vacuum cylinder outside the main pipe of the level gauge to insulate the measured medium from the outside.
Double jacket, generally refers to a layer of vacuum jacket outside the steam heating jacket.
The electric heat tracing system is to wind the electric heat tracing band outside the main pipe of the level gauge, thereby heating the medium.
Features of Top-mounted Magnetic Flap Level Gauge
★ Sturdy structure, temperature and corrosion resistance, shock resistance
★ Clear instructions, easy to observe without blind spots
★ Large measurement range, no height restrictions
★ High tightness, safe to use
★ Loop flange for easy installation
★ Excellent anticorrosive performance of PTFE
★ Remote transmission of standard signals, strong anti-interference, strong versatility
★ Suitable for measuring the liquid level and boundary level of the liquid medium in the container.
In addition to on-site instructions, remote transmission transmitters, alarm switches, control switches, and detection functions can be equipped according to requirements.
The top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge has the following structural features:
The level gauge is based on the principle of buoyancy. The float moves up and down with the rise and fall of the liquid level in the measuring tube. The permanent magnetic steel in the float drives the red and white flip column to flip 180 'through the magnetic coupling. It is red. When descending, the flip column changes from red to white, so as to realize the indication of the liquid level.
2. Upper and lower limit switch output
The magnetic float is used to move with the liquid level, so that the reed switch installed at the set position of the liquid level gauge rises to realize on-off control or alarm.
Install the transmitter on the magnetic float level gauge
. The transmitter consists of a sensor and a converter. It moves up and down through a magnetic float, and causes the measuring elements in the catheter to act in sequence through magnetic coupling to obtain a change in resistance signal, which is summoned to a standard current signal output of 0 to 10 or 4 to 20 mA In order to connect with digital display instrument or computer, realize remote transmission display and control.
Top-mounted magnetic flap level gauge maintenance and repair
● The level gauge should be protected from shock and vibration. The transmitter should avoid the direct influence of sunlight and rain as much as possible.
● For meters that are installed correctly and in a good environment, apart from routine surface maintenance, no special maintenance is usually required. It is recommended to install a filtering device for impurities or stickies in the measured medium, or to clean the float frequently to prevent the float from jamming. When disassembling the float, pay special attention to the direction of the float. If the float is reversed, the meter will not work properly.
● The surface of the display should be cleaned regularly to prevent the accumulation of excessive dirt or dust on the surface to affect the normal display of the instrument.
● The instrument that has been used for a long time should be replaced with wearing parts in time during overhaul.
● The user should always check the corrosion of the instrument according to the temperature, flow rate and corrosiveness of the medium, and replace the wearing parts regularly.
● Instruments equipped with a filtering device should arrange the cleaning cycle of the filtering device according to the cleanliness of the medium in the container.
● Explosion-proof instruments should also regularly check whether their grounding is reliable and explosion-proof performance.
Main technical parameters of top-mounted magnetic flap liquid level gauge
The composition is as follows:
Installation form content
( Measuring range)
4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000mm
0.6, 1.6, 2.5, 4.0MPa
0.6, 1.6, 2.5MPa
≥ 0.5g / cm 3
≥ 0.76g / cm 3
Flange 20-40 (DN 20 PN 4.0)
Flange 200-25 (DN 200 PN 2.5)
| ABS |
Flange 20-10 (DN 20 PN 1.0) (GB9119-88)
Flange 200-6 (DN 200 PN 0.6)
ABS (working pressure 0.6MPa) 1Cr18Ni9T
-40 ℃ ~ 100 ℃ (ABS: -40 ℃ ~ 80 ℃)
-40 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃
≤ 1st (10-4 m / s)
Upper and lower limit switches
Control sensitivity: 10mm
2. Output contact capacity: AC220V2A
3. Contact life: 5 ¡Á 10 4
| Teletransmission |
1. Accuracy: ¡À 1.5%
2. Output load: 750
3. Output signal: 0 ~ 10mA output, 220VAC power
4 ~ 20mA output, 24VDC two-wire system
4. Explosion-proof features ia Ⅱ CT4 intrinsically safe
Top mounted magnetic flap level gauge
The main material
0.6MPa (only applicable when the body material is ABS)
With upper and lower limit switch output
Remote transmission with power (0 ~ 10mA output, 220V, AC)
Remote transmission with power (4 ~ 20mA output, 24V, DC)
With intrinsically safe explosion-proof remote transmission (4 ~ 20mA output, 24V, DC)
| Mounting distance (measurement range) |
Installation depth (top-mounted) (0 ~ 4000mm optional)
g / cm3
UHZ1 1 1 1 L = □ L = □ p = □
Anticorrosive magnetic plate level gauge
Acid and alkali resistant magnetic plate level gauge
Stainless steel magnetic level gauge
4-20mA output magnetic flap level gauge
Upper and lower limit alarm magnetic flap liquid level gauge
Magnetic float level gauge with alarm
Nitric acid level gauge
Remote transmission magnetic float level gauge
Side mounted magnetic float level gauge
Concentrated sulfuric acid level gauge